Even though I know I’m in the right place at this moment, sometimes I miss things from places I used to live or other times in my life. The best part is that I’m not sad when I miss them, they make me smile and think of another great time in my life. I love that I can miss things and still be happy about them.
A few things I miss:
- Texas thunderstorms
- Family dinners
- My first cat, Sebastian
- High school basketball games
- Homework (weird I know)
- Getting home from school and hopping right on my bike
- Cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning
- Grass stains without a care
- Bunk beds
- Sharing a room with my sister
- Sharing a cup of tea with my Grandma
What are some things you miss with a smile?